[jsonar] Re: ASIO Drivers

  • From: Jack Jones <jack.jones619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 04:21:00 +0000

Hi,
As for the audio interface, I am using the M-Audio Fasttrack audio interface. And as well as my laptop, I tried it on another Synergy desktop computer, and got the same results.

From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:39:02 -0500

What interface are you using?

Some times bad latency problems are down to your particular comnputer and
motherboard, not just any old computer will do.

Daw's are picky.

Also depends on what plugs you have in place, mastering plugs and such can
introduce lots of latency.