[jsonar] Re: 32-bit or 64-bit sonar?

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:56:23 -0600

Depends on what plugs you will be running, 32 bit can help with older plugs, also if you are stil using sound fonts, sfz will load sf2 files in 32 bit but not in 64.

There are also some differences in the way some plug-in windows are presented,
so go ahead and install them both, they will be fine side by side.

On 12/23/2014 7:55 PM, Jason Fayre wrote:
Newbie question.
On a 64-bit Windows machine, should I install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Sonar? I'll also be using Reaper, and need to install 64-bit versions of that because of ReaAccess.