[jsonar] 2 questions about autotune vst!

  • From: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:02:29 +0530

Dear all!
I have 2 question about autotune vst.
1. how can apply pitch correction in a specific part of a track???
I have first selected a portion of the track by pressing f9 and f10 followed by the comma key. then, I have inserted autotune vst in the effects bin of that track. after that, I have set the parameters in autotune vst. but it is effecting the hole track. what wrong I have done?

2. how can I use "learn from midi" or "target note from midi" features???
as the manual suggests, I will have to route the output of the midi track to the audio track where I have inserted the autotune vst. but I cannot find that audio track in the outputs of the midi track. what is the actual process?
thanks in advance!
Pradip