[jjr69] Re: attn: all my female friends

  • From: Dung Luu <dungluu101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

The safest way:
Wear masks khâu trang like the girls of  Toronto, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
No lipstick needed. Heard that the lipstick is out of business in those
countries

Mick Jagger - Lips Consultant
Vanthdo@xxxxxxx wrote:
FYI. Not meant to be self-serving. :) Be beautiful, but be careful.
Van

Subject: Lipstick Test

      > For girls who put lipstick all the time, no harm if you check
this
      out...
      > This is a Lipstick Test on "Lead" content. Lead is a Chemical
that
      causes
      > Cancer. Recently a Brand Name called, "Red Earth" decreased
their
      prices
      > of
      > Lipstick from HK$67 to HK$9.9 because their products were tested
      positive
      > with lead.
      > Please send this information to you friends or your girl
friends.
      > Other Brand Names Containing Lead
      > 1. Christian Dior 4
      > 2. LANCOME 2
      > 3. CLINIQUE 2
      > 4. Y.S.L 5
      > 5. ESTEE LAUDER 3
      > 6. SHISEIDO 2
      > 7. RED EARTH (Lip Gloss) 2
      > 8. CHANEL (Lip Conditioner) 2
      > 9. MarketAmerica-Motives lipstick 0
      > (The higher the number, the higher the lead content which may be
      more
      > cancerous.)
      > After this test, we found Y.S.L. lipstick is the most beautiful
      lipstick
      > wear but because it has the highest lead content, it is not easy
      > "REMOVE".
      > I believe everyone loves to wear lipstick, so here is a test
that
      you can
      > do yourself:
      > 1. Put some lipstick on your hand,
      > 2. Use a 24k-14k Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
      > 3. If the lipstick color changes to black it means this lipstick
has
      Lead.
      > Be smart everyone! When u buy a product, quality is very
important.