[jjr69] Re: Tu? Vi 2003 On-Line

  • From: Annette Tran <annettetran02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:46:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Du~ng,
Wow you sound like my oldest daughter, who moua moua
me
each time I do her a favor or let her go to a party
:-))

Talking about coi chi? tay, have you ever heard of coi
chi? cha^n?
I have this story:
When I was in terminale , one of my girlfriend saw
that I was so worried about the Bac at the end of the
year, she suggested to go coi tha^y bo'i to see
whether i would pass the test.I said " yes , let's go"

She gave me a ride on her PC. We went through several
alleys and arrived at the house of a thay boi not too
old not too young. After reading our palms, he told us
it would be more accurate if we let him read our chi?
cha^n .Innocent and dummy, we showed him our feet.
And we were wearing dresses!

So, rather go on line than go to a bad one.

Hi Kha?i Ho`an,

look at l.b.j. = french words, it 's what you like to
do when you  " Pretend" to play tennis :-))

About the book Catfish and Mandala, let me check at
the library here to see if they have it.

Bonne fin de semaine,
Annette

http://mailplus.yahoo.com