[jjr69] Te^'t videoconference

  • From: "Tran Thong" <thongt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JJRCVN" <jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JJRBMD" <salonmixte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:20:58 -0800

Dear Old-Country travelers, Dear JJR/MC69

I am trying to organize a videoconference for the JJR/MC69 group where you
can tell us your travail and exploits, physical, mental, spiritual, or
otherwise.. in the Old Country. I believe the group consists of LTVu,
NMTung, NTChi, NTTu, NLChinh, and others that I forgot (Ca^?n, did you go?).
So, far only Zaitoichia, Pho' Lu.m Banh confirm that they will be able to
participate. I am waiting to hear from Bob (is it b or its image?) Vu, Xa
Ddam, Deustche Jung (can one still be a boy at 50+?). Can you all confirm so
that we can proceed with the planning for this coming Saturday1/25/03.

Time: 8 AM US W Coast, 10 AM US Central, 11 AM US East Coast, 5 PM Western
Europe(is this correct?). Or we can delay 1 hour. VHViet do you want to join
us? It is early Sunday morning for you... but you can sleep late.

Place: Yahoo Messenger. Download version 5.5!

Format: travelers will be on video, the rest will be on audio (not
broadcasting, but you can receive video). As far as I know, Vu+Tung+Chi will
be together. So, this means you have to put up only 3 video screens. This
should save bandwidth.

MC: yours truly ... but you won't see my face!

RSVP (All): need your YM address. Send info to thongt@xxxxxxxxx