[jjr69] Re: Ghi so^? - Personal information goes public

  • From: "khai hoan" <khai_hoan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 01:46:53 +0000

Tu Trong Nguyen wrote:
Hey KHoan, FYI, Mr Ba'n Banh Cuo^'n and Mme Ba'n Kem
in front of JJR are still looking for you and ...me.
Gee, the bills with so many years of accumulated
interests are going to be HUGE.
---------------------------

Real story-

First , Frere Tu  oii ..look like we are not alone to an  roi ghi so
...(:+)))
Kh remember ghi so at Restaurant Mekong in Dalat .. cuoi thang tra tien deu
deu..until duoc giay to sinh vien vuot bien ..tro ve Saigon ..quen mat tra
no . Nam thang troi qua .. 10 years later .. in Montreal ..a new restaurant
Vn open ..named Crystal Saigon .. Kh go in .. and ... guest what ..the owner
was the restaurant  Mekong owner at Dalat in old years !

KH chao hoi ..salute him .. '' Bac oii ..Bac nho Con hong .. Con ghi so chua
tra tien .... ''   he was laughing .. and admitt to have completly forget
about it .... KH so lucky ..so scare to have to wash dishes to pay debt

ouffff .. echappé belle

KhaiHoan