[jjr69] DC reunion

  • From: Tranbinh13@xxxxxxx
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, salonmixte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 17:00:07 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response. I was travelling on business and on top of that,
after over 7 months of being "homeless", I just moved back to my renovated
house last weekend. Nice to be home again...

For the DC reunion, I talked to Nang before his departure and we propose to
meet on Fri May 16 at Little Saigon Resturant, just outside of Eden Center on
Wilson Boulevard. I will keep a head count and make reservation accordingly.
After dinner, we can stop by my house for a drink or let Wishing warm up his
voice on the Karaoke system. I bet he has not sing since the last time we met
at our house before the fire. Cheers.

Binh