[JinxHackwear] Forum help?

  • From: Jinx Hackwear <jinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jinxhackwearml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jinxhackwearml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:51:29 (GMT)

Quick note
We are currently looking for forum moderators.  If you have
any interest in new tech, quantum tech, current
hacker-related news, nanotechnology, or just in being a
general moderator, let us know.  Moderators are primarliy
responsible for suggesting new, well thought-out topics, and
driving conversation.  Now that the forums have been tested,
we would like to fill them with some actual messages and
topics.
Just send us (at the email below) the topic you want to
create and moderate, and preferably an AIM/ICQ/IRC handle so
that we can contact you to discuss it.

*Jinx Staff
Jinx Hackwear
http://www.JinxHackwear.com