[jimkitchenchat] Trucker

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jim Kitchen chat" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:23:09 -0400

Hi,

A typo caused me to spill 50 gallons of fuel and I had allot of fuel left in
the tank when I pulled in to New York.  So mistakes cost me at least a hundred
dollars in profits.  But...

WELCOME TO NEW YORK

Day Friday
Time: 10 A.M. You completed the trip in 4days & 2hours. Trip expenses totaled 1,182 dollors, and, 39 cents Truck payment, insurance and taxes cost 425 dollors
Collect six-and-a-half cents per pound for good oranges.
Total for the load 3,250 dollors Your net profit this trip was 1,642 dollors, and, 61 cents
    GOOD   WORK  !!

BFN
    Jim

Wanted: executive assistant: Kitchensinc: profit sharing and benefits.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA