[jimkitchenchat] Good News!

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:30:09 -0600

d/sHigh Jim, I have some good news for you. I am able to play the moc 1 TTS game using only the keyboard. I drove along the Maple leafe try ovle track in my Chevrolet car. It took 3 minutes and 21.30 galuns of fuel. Isn't that wonderful? Just one question: I am not saying that you give me an acurit answer, just what do you think. My question is this: The Chevrolet car that you drive, which one is that? Is it Chevrolet Impala? You might not know it. What I mean is, acording to you. And if you know, then tell me! And chears, because today's my gramma's birthday. So please tell me which Chevy it is. Honest answer. BFN