[jimkitchenchat] D/S

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:21:10 -0600

High Jim, I love Homer on a Harley. I play it regularly, and have jumped over 15 busses a number of times. My friend, Kartik, who's on this list, was unable to download, install and play your Dungen Master game due to time constraints. He's a science student. But I just laugh to myself when I think what his reaction might be when he finds out what he actually has to do in the castle! I just laughed my heaf off when you told me about Abe and the Chevy Vega. I mean, a hose like jet coming from the engine? That's cool! And I'm sure you never told him to put the hood back and then drive: You must have enjoyed and laughed too. Jim, please tell me more about Kathi the baseball Umpire. Is she the same one we have in your baseball game? What was her full name? And more importantly, what was she like? Tell me the entire thing from the beginning. You write very well: You should write your own books about all sorts of things. How are your fokes doing? I am drinking a bottle of diat pepsi as I write this. I rais my bottle to you: To Jim Kitchen, great games, cars, drugs, trucks, girls, football, baseball and friendship!

BFN.