[jhb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 12:46:27 +0100

Oddly enough I have the Project Canaries scenery but haven't yet installed it.

I'll agree that it's better waiting for Alain to be available before we tread
in his area. I won't be available on 6th June so if you decide on that week you
will be one controller down.

For this coming week we are missing Frank again so could I suggest you make one
airfield Manchester as that would allow me to run Manchester APP/CTR as one
service. This would still give us a three airfield session.