[jhb] Re: XP Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:29:16 +0100

Mike,

Now moved to my Retained folder! Many thanks.

No idea how it became unstuck in the first place. Probably the glue was weakened by global warming?

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:
Gerry -

At the top right hand corner of the 'Favourites' panel there is a
small green left facing arrow.  Left click this and it changes into a
red cross and the panel becomes fixed.  Click the red cross and the
panel closes.

M.