[jhb] Re: Unknown Airfields in IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:38:33 +0100

It depends upon the fastidiousness of the controller. If any insist on a
valid ICAO code them you put ZZZZ and in the Remarks column of the flight
plan write:

DEST/ROURKE'S DRIFT or whatever.

The X codes I use for the UK Airfield database are non standard and
technically don't get used in any real aviation activity.