[jhb] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:50 +0100 (BST)

Accepting that there will be tolerance for newbies, I think pilots SHOULD
know the procedures.  It's the same ball park as for ATCOs - tolerance
for newbies but expected to be proficient after a time (unspecified <g>)

I'm still trying to defeat a work backlog before getting in a bit of IVAO
flying during the day when you and sometimes Bones are sometimes on -
I'll manage it - sometime. <g>

Peter