[jhb] Tinmouse Boeing 737-200

  • From: Peter Dodds <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:56:12 +0100

Not being a big tin pilot very much, I have very few of them in my hangar. However, I was much impressed by the freeware 737 above, which I flew with Canadian Xpress a few times. It seems to be up there with the PMDGs for complexity - I spend a whole evening reading about how to fly it before making any attempt!! I am proposing to do a JHB livery for it, so - Bones - could you allocate me a registration in the Manx series for it? The aircraft is downloadable from AVSIM if you want to take a look. I could do a cargo version as well if that was considered worthwhile.

Peter