[jhb] Re: Servinfo Etc

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:07:12 +0100

Yes, there was a glitch as I lost a radar target at 1.5nm final. He was gone
for a good few minutes and eventually reappeared on the apron.

A nice training afternoon with one aircraft flying the NDB/DME procedure and
one trying the VOR/DME procedure for 08. It's such a long time since I've
done this sort of thing that I was scratching to remember the correct
phraseology. <g>