[jhb] Re: Round The World trip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:38:21 +0100

I was about to contact you with congratulations on being elevated to the peerage. I've just been to Flightsimcom and what do I see as today's editorial feature but a review of "Paul's Travels". Fame! Then I spotted it was St Paul they were featuring and I guess you're not keen to be elevated so high; just yet?

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

As most of you know, over the last couple of years I have been slowly
trekking around the world.

Tuesday evening I completed that journey by flying out from Ronaldsway to
Humberside on IVAO.  Just as well you've got the farmstrips tour running
Gerry, I'd be at a loose end otherwise!

My web site documents my tour for those interested.

www.hippouk.karoo.net

Paul