[jhb] Re: Reverse thrust

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:50:30 +0100

Just before your reply I had the wit to look through my FS2004 bits folder. There I found a stored reply to a request of 2005, same subject. That told me the answer lay in usin AirEd and changing entry 313. Not sure if it works in FSX but I've tried it. The designer had built in reverse thrust but not enough.

Almost forgot, the advice came from Scarlett Close.....

Your memory must be on a par with mine.

Off to try it. When I loaded the Citation I'd re positioned to Sydney, to look ant non UK2000 are framerates. Since I was there I'll use the Citation to fly back to the UK. With max range about 1800 nm, I may be away for some time.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Small jets like the Lear and Citation don't have reverse thrust so is it
present in the aircraft.cfg file?

About the smallest aircraft with reverse thrust I know of is the EMB145 and
even then its an option. The ex Manx BA fleet G-EMBA - G-EMBN don't have it.