[jhb] Remote Teamspeak

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB_Airlines <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:36:51 -0600

My grey matter lets me down on occasion but I think it was Paul that gave us the directions for remote operation of Teamspeak. If so, this is directed to him.

I have gone through the set-up procedures, right upto the part where the pop-up window asks you to press a key on the joystick, then nothing. The pop-up window remains and does not disappear.

Question. Should the extra lines that are added to the WideClient.ini file be added to the already present [User] heading(I have ActiveSky listed under [User] and Run1) or should they be under their own [User] heading? Apart from this area of uncertainty, everything went as written on the tin but it doesn't work. Have you(or anyone for that matter) any idea what might be wrong?

I am also having trouble running IvAp v2 from a remote computer but I will save questions on that until after I get Teamspeak working.

Denis