[jhb] Re: Red Letter Day!

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:21:42 -0000

You can still get copies of Talk Down on Amazon and Ebay. Good book and
Brian was a nice bloke. I don't know anything about his other two volumes.

Crowded Sky was Neville Duke's anthology of the history of flight. It's not
as easy a read. It is also the name of a novel by Hank Searls but I'm not
familiar with this book. The blurb says "The men who fly, the women they
love and the tangled emotions that can create disaster". Hmmm.

http://woodair.net