[jhb] Re: ROUTES

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:49:13 +0000

Route on Tuesday was GLOUCESTER   to  STOCKHOLM ARLANDA

Gerry Winskill

On 30/11/2014 17:47, Gerry Winskill wrote:
And now for something slightly different.

Sunday's flight was relatively short at 300nm. From

CHARLEROI   to   GLOUCESTER

Different because the destination has no ILS, just DME and NDB.

Hope the weather is good for you!

Gerry Winskill

On 29/11/2014 20:39, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Saturday's route was VIENNA  to  CHARLEROI,   Belgium.

Gerry Winskill

On 27/11/2014 20:37, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Route for Thursday 27/11/14 was

THESSALONIKI      to      VIENNA

Gerry Winskill

On 26/11/2014 17:34, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Tuesday's route was Luton to Thessaloniki, Greece.

It's a big scenery download since it included photoscenery and VFR
scenery, neither of which I wanted. The third part, the airport, is
very
good.

Some aspects of off line flying are arguably more realistic than on
line. My earlier flight, from Barcelona to Luton, involved an 18
minutes
of taxi and queuieng time.

Gerry Winskill

On 24/11/2014 22:10, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Monday was

Barcelona    to   Luton

Gerry Winskill

On 24/11/2014 11:21, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Sunday's route was

PORTO   to   BARCELONA El Pratt

Hope that helps,

Gerry Winskill

On 19/11/2014 16:59, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Today I'm flying Biggin to Porto, in Portugal, having downloaded the
airport.

Gerry Winskill

On 17/11/2014 16:08, Gerry Winskill wrote:
And tomorrow's will be

BASEL    TO    BIGGIN HILL

Gerry Winskill

On 17/11/2014 14:44, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Today's route was:

AARHUS  TO  BASEL MULHOUSE

Gerry Winskill

---