[jhb] Re: Photo Format

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:26:21 +0100

Mike,
Thanks for the info. I resurrected the prog from the bowels of this PC.
The file is a collection of very good shots of US Military aircraft.
If anyone wants to take a look it can be downloaded from my Homep[age, at:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/HARDWARE2.zip

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -

It is a Microsoft Powerpoint file. If you haven't got Powerpoint
then a '.pps' file can be opened using the excellent open-source
programme suite called OpenOffice.  You can get hold of it at
OpenOffice.org

Let me know if you are still having problems, I may be able to help
out further.

MikeB