[jhb] Re: Ouch!!

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:07:55 +0100

One of my shortest commercial flights was on an Aurigny
Trislander.  IIRC it was c.8mins from take-off to touch down.  It
was Guernsey to Jersey (or maybe it was Jersey to Guernsey - the
memory is fading somewhat these days!).  My seat was right under
the rear engine, amazing all my fillings stayed in.  Each two seat
row had its own exit door, the door position alternating
left-right within the cigar tube fuselage.  Cosy.  I recall having
to stand on bathroom scales before seats were allocated so that
the weight distribution could be balanced...

Mmmm...!

MikeB