[jhb] Oddbits

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:17:50 +0100

I've updated the JHB persona bitmaps for Firefox. In fact all I have done is
change the lower bitmap to move the JHB Airlines name over to the right of
the diamond. In its original location it was tending to hide the path of any
URL you moved the mouse over.

https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/bonesh

It looks like some of my designs have been spotted. Over 127,000 have been
submitted so far and few get downloaded so it is nice to see all my
offerings have seen some interest. The Vulcan seems quite popular..

Second point is that I may be absent from duty for a few days at some time
in the future. A visit to hospital yesterday revealed I have a hernia and
I'll probably have to go for an operation at some point to sort it out. I'm
assuming that modern techniques are such that extensive hospitalisation and
long recovery periods are things of the past.