[jhb] Re: Missing Masts

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:17:47 +0100

Errr, a bit early for that, especially as I've just landed at Grangewood.

BTW, I forgot to mention that, after landing at Grangewood, if you tune your VOR 2 to 113.5, the hangar door will open for you. There's posh!

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 23/08/2007 07:19:51 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx writes:

    Anyway, referring to Google Earth and the chart, I've now placed a
    mast
    in that position. Which, at long last, brings me to the point! If you
    spot any instances of masts identified on the chart not being
    present,
    I'd appreciate your letting me know.

Gerry,
What you really need is a program that draws a map, then sticks your masts on to it, and then scans the charts to do a comparison, and then lists the differences. I bet CSI Miami could knock one up in 5 minutes! Frank T.