[jhb] Re: Loft Gems

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:21:19 +0100

Gerry -

I've not got a Yashica 635 but I do have an old Rolleiflex of the same
vintage.  It was my old Dad's pride and joy - he bought it for about
GBP500 in about 1957 (that was an awful lot of money in those days!).
It's worth about 60 quid now.

You might easily get GBP100+ for your Yashica on eBay J

MikeB