[jhb] Re: Kindle Fire

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:49:45 -0000

I have indeed and I've been fiddling with it since. It's a shame Amazon put
their own software on that doesn't quite work properly but I am getting apps
to work round that. I now have control of the camera/video but not voice
recordings, got IPlayer for the TV and have music and books in place. I
doubt I'll use the Lovefilm video bit..

The only problem is email and I'm working through that. I can send OK but
receiving is a problem. It worked just after I set it up but not since -
something other people report too. I'll run through the setup again and see
if I made any mistakes.

http://woodair.net