[jhb] Re: JHB and VATSIM

  • From: "John Woodside" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:38:40 -0000

A public listing is already published at
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/jhb/OnLine/JHB_Pilot_Data.htm in the JHB
Online section.

This should be up to date but I may be missing some VATSIM ID's.

My own participation will be minimal as I find my time increasingly taken up
with Manx Registry and SBS matters. I try to be online once a week for IVAO
in a controlling capacity but that is about all I do now.

John

fossil@xxxxxxx

On 2013-07-17, at 1:39 AM, "e-mail algy.mcintyre"
<algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JPEG image