[jhb] Re: IVAO problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:50:17 +0100

Hmmm.  XP SP3 here - perhaps this makes a difference, but intuitively I
can't help feeling that there should be an ivap.ini on the main FSX PC as
well as on the laptop running the IvAp interface.

I have now re-installed IvAp on the laptop and hope to have an opportunity
over the weekend to try a test session to see I can get it working again.

Mike L