[jhb] Re: IVAO Pireps - Farm Strips

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 03:21:06 EDT

In a message dated 24/08/2007 23:46:42 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

Hi  Frank,
The Autogen shouldn't appear in the GenX covered area, unless it's  of
the addon variety, from VFR Addons, as was.
In FSX I have the  feeling that the FS9 trees that are used are displayed
at a higher scale  than in FS9. So it's probably more a fault at the
design, or  compatibillity, stage. I found they overhung the threshold at
one end.  When I get time I'll do a bit of pruning!

Gerry  Winskill

OK Gerry thanks. I think that at this particular strip, at the range when
the markers should become visible, they are hidden by trees.

Frank T.