[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:49:12 +0100

Ah well, it's now irrelevant. I've just received an email to tell me my account has been deactivated, through lack of use!

Gerry Winskill

On 28/06/2012 17:43, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Weird! Feeling guilty about not having logged onto IVAO, since their
servers went bottoms up, I just tried to access the Pireps page. As I
expected, it wanted my VID and Website Password. My VID hasn't changed
but the multi character website password has; three times. I wasn't
surprised when the new password was rejected, since it contains several
characters that might be either letter o or zero, I know not. The
surprise came when having rejected it I was immediately admitted.

I suppose there will be a similar performance next time I try to log on
for a flight.