[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:57:51 +0100

Well done to John H and yourself on the Bronze award. Sorry I can't support EGNS this week - should be around next week: I can usually be relied on to support regularly as you know.

Mike L

On 30/07/2010 09:05, Fossil wrote:
Apologies for that but I want to get online at least once this week after
our impressive performance during the UK 7 day event.

Ronaldsway got the Bronze Award for logging a total of 33 hours for the
week. More credit must go to John than I as he was online far longer than I
managed. Heathrow came first as always but the second place only just went
to Manchester - they logged a mere five minutes more than we did which is
rather annoying...<g>