[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:55:33 +0100

Yes and no. I wrote them as emails on this list and so most users will have
deleted them. Having said that all our posts are stored in the Freelists
archive which is open for anyone to read. Trawling through to find the
specific posts would be a bit of a challenge though.

There are plenty of articles on flying procedures in the UK. IVAO and VATSIM
will obviously have some pages on this - we used to on PCI too until the ATC
system got dumped. I'm not sure if the site Alan and Andy set up
subsequently is still available - I can't even recall the URL.