[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:41:23 +0100

For many RW pilots it is mostly revision and should not be a problem. For FS
users it depends on how much they know about RW procedures and whether they
used the ATC engine in FS much (and obeyed it).

As with any new system the initial learning is high because you have to
learn how to use the software - but you also need to know ATC procedures if
you haven't fully learned the procedures. Once the latter is known it
applies equally to any online system you join - except PCI because they
dumped ATC regulations.