[jhb] Re: For Chris ...

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:09:53 +0100

I whole heartedly agree on that one.  It's the one feature of VATSim and PCI
they are missing, having the second channel available for chat.  Yeah, We
could use Skype but the bandwidth required for running FS + Teamspeak +
Skype is bound to impact on FS performance.

A single prog such as PCI VoiceClient is what IVAO need, simple but
effective.  Now if only Stefan could be persuaded.  Though if the grey cells
serve, isn't there some "history" there?

Paul