[jhb] Re: Flypast

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:23:06 +0100

Tomorrow is Polish day at Bletchley Park, to commemorate the part that Poland played during the war, some of them worked at the park decoding. Also the Queen is due to visit as well, I expect the area around the park to be busy, I may even see the Queens flight and the Spitfire. I might even take the 30 minute walk to the park anyway, weather permitting. Car parking will be horrendous.

Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>