[jhb] Re: FarmStrips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:41:42 +0000

Tell them to eat cake! Sorry about that, I got carried away, though SWMBO hasn't scheduled that until later in the week.

I should have said that there's no law against comfort stops, between farms, for those of a prostatically challenged persuasion. Or those who insist on using winged bicycles. Those things can get down in small fields; your lot possibly need do this to ask directions. My Cruglas to Farthing Corner flight took me just under 1 hour 40 mins. Directly under my route were 4 licensed fields that I could have stopped off at. They don't include Heathrow but I wouldn't want to go there, I could have achieved the same result by throwing my grip out of the window anywhere along the route and probably with a higher chance of being re united with it! So, can I assume your airborne bathchair wallas will fit in intermediate stops as and where needed? Then others of us can continue to use existing legs as an excuse to stay out of TV range until after the watershed?

Off to lock my door before SWMBO gets off the 'phone.

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:

There are complaints from the Cix contingent that the legs are too long.
In a flexwing microlight (as some are flying) it takes all day.

Peter

*From:* FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
*To:* jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:24:14 EST

In a message dated 13/01/2008 19:04:42 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx writes:

Overcome by feelings of guilt, I'm flying to Cruglas Synod Inn, to try to get only one week behind the rest of you! Artificial daytime prevails.

Gerry  Winskill

You'll need to book half a day off for the next leg to Farthing Corner, I think its the longest one so far.

Frank T.

--
*Included Files:*
am2file:001-HTML_Message.html