[jhb] Facebook

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:33:53 -0000

I've never really used Facebook although my daughter raves about it but a
request to join Paul's list got me thinking.

Facebook allows you to set up a group and I've created one for JHB. The
logic here is that it allows us an alternative means of contact should the
email list go down the tubes - as it does from time to time.

If anyone here has registered with Facebook you can apply to join the JHB
group (it's a closed list) and I'll add you to the list of contacts.

http://woodair.net