[jhb] Re: FW: IVAO UK Christmas Groupflight

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:01:40 +0000

If I remember rightly, most of the enroute coverage was manned by UK staff. Although, by the amount of bickering going on in the forums currently, I'm not sure there'll be many left to help by the time December 17th comes around.

Phil

On 24/11/2011 16:45, Mike Lucas wrote:
Possibly, although nothing like as early as 18.00 Zulu.  I joined this event last year, not departing UK until around 20.00.  I was quite impressed that there was still pretty full ATC coverage two hours later as I arrived at Rovaniemi - particularly since they are GMT + 2, i.e. after midnight local time.

Mike L

On 24 November 2011 14:45, Bones <bones@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone interested?