[jhb] Re: FSX Traffic Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:42:38 +0000

Thanks Paul, I'll try shortly
Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Gerry,

A quick check of the SDK.

Quote from section from the [fltsim.n] section of the aircraft cfg file:

atc_airline: The ATC system will use thw specified airline name with this
aircraft.  This is dependant on ATC recognizing the name.  ATC will treat
this aircraft as an airliner when used in conjunction with
atc_flight_number.

Atc_flight_number: The ATC will use this number as part of the aircrafts
callsign.  ATC will treat this aircraft as an airliner when used in
conjunction with atc_airline.

So my interpretation is leave atc_flight_number as unassigned. Either delete
the line or delete anything after the equals sign:-

atc_flight_number=

Hope that helps

Paul