[jhb] Re: FSX Aircraft Lights

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:19:08 -0000

When I made the wind turbines for Dale they all rotated in perfect unity.
The trick was to make clones with slightly different blade positions (about
five I think) and slightly different rotation rates. End users only saw
identical masts.

As lights are controlled by an fx routine maybe the Bucc designer has done
something similar?