[jhb] FS2004

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:19:53 -0000

It looks like I was more careful when my PC died than I remember.

I've just found a folder with my original FS2004 user files in it. The files
include the logbook and all saved flights and plans so I am assuming most
will work - provided they call a default FS aircraft or the Tiger Moth! If
all goes well it looks like I'll be able to run FS2004 as it was when I last
left it.

Looking at the last used flight details (it was March 2008!) I was in
northern Japan on my attempted global flight in the Tiger Moth. I may
finally get a change to finish it..

http://woodair.net