[jhb] Re: FRA's

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:37:56 -0000

For Aircraft it's the Minimum Equipment List. For ATC it used to be the
Minimum Experience Level but I wouldn't be surprised if this has been
replaced by a sillier acronym these days. If you really want to know more
about controller training requirements thebible is here -
http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/CAP744.PDF

http://woodair.net