[jhb] Re: EGNS Changes

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:01:28 +0100

All I have is the temporary stand markings being used at present. Once the
apron extensions have been built the stands will change again.

There will be a walkway extending in front of the tower straight out with
nose in parking right across the apron - effectively splitting the east and
west aprons. The taxiway in front of the tower will close and become stands
either side of the walkway.

I've left the changes for now as it will require a full rebuild of the apron
areas.