[jhb] Re: Drivers

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:25:27 +0100

Mike,
Because it didn't turn out to be a simple exercise. I kept being prompted for files thst were'nt there. In each case I had to do a Search of my Windows folders, then point the installer at the.
Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Gerry

I've never used system restore myself. What's wrong with re-installing the present nVidia drivers from the CD that came with your 8800 if you don't like the latest Forceware download?

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

can I revert to the present drivers by doing a system restore to a saved point before installation?