[jhb] AI Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:35:15 +0000

For use with most of the TM FSX airfields I've cobbled together FSX Traffic files, to locate AI on the aprons during daylight. Today I'm stumped. In doing one for Yeovilton I can't get either of my Harrier and Sea King aircraft to appear. I can get C172 and Britannia B737 to show. Also the Citation from my hangar. Neither the A320 nor a few others will sahow, whilst my AI Hawk turns up on request.

The Citation contains an ATC_GATE= LIGHT AIRCRAFT line, so I've added that to the no shows. No stll show.

Any ideas gratefully received.