Re: yahoo messenger with jaws

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:50:08 -0800

Hi, Glenna.  As far as I know,there aren't any tutorials on yahoo messenger
itself but I can tell you how to add a contqact in yahoo messenger.  What you
do is hit alt C and that will take you to add a contact.  Hit enter on it and
type the person's yahoo ID or email address.   Then you type a message inviting
them to join you.  I haven't added a contact in awhile so I don't remember the
last step on how to do it.  There's also invite a person to join in the add a
contact menu.  Would you like to b a contact?  That way, I can instant message
with you and help you from time to time.  If you want, you can write me off
list.  Here's my email address.  It's

knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this helps you a little bit.
Rosemarie