Re: xp and jaws

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:55:08 -0700

I did not set up the dell security which needs the internet. I wanted to get
the computer speaking and working where I am able  to get around and
familiarize my self with xp. I am a 98 se user. All I need is a simple
program to keep track of my checks and deposits. I have qwest dsl and I am
going to work on getting it connected today. I think than twill make things
go smoothly

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes